Finding a competent mover is very important. Unfortunately, some moving companies promise more than they deliver. A recent search of "movers" on the Better Business Bureau web site shows SEVEN pages of choices! With 29 years in the self-storage business, our owner has knowledge of which companies have an excellent reputation.
A great move starts with planning. A thorough downsize and decluttering keeps moving costs down as only the core items are moved to the new residence.
Move Coordinators will:
- Get quotes, arrange for, and supervise top-quality recommended movers
- Create a floor plan of the new home and assist in the planning of which furniture will work well in the space
- Organize items to be moved
- Supply packing materials, if necessary
- Pack and unpack, if requested
- Set aside items to be given to family and friends
- Arrange for moving items to self-storage, if necessary